THE MORE PAINTINGS "BIG LIST"
EASY NAVIGATION ~ Tips to navigate this page sharing ALL the works in the More
Paintings collection ~ plus highlighting those featured in this SUMMER 2022 website.
- ALL CAP RED MEDIUM WEIGHT TEXT (i.e."HISTORIC LITTLE HOLLYWOOD (PARRY LODGE)") identifies paintings and sketches featured throughout this 2022 SUMMER website.
Bold Text, e.g. Spokane ~ Clicking on the red bold text links
you to the website pages where you'll find the featured artwork.
- "NEW" ~ This word in text and graphic red
bullets highlights works recently finished in 2022 and 2021.
- ENTIRE COLLECTION PDFS ~ Pdfs at the beginning of each section below and on
the Spokane page share
images and histories for ALL works contained in that group within the collection.
- Calendars+ ~ When you see Calendar+ in Red
Bold Text in the list below, it identifies paintings featured in NEW 2023 Calendars.
& CLUBHOUSES ~ PACIFIC NORTHWEST AND BEYOND ~ INCLUDING ARIZONA AND SCOTLAND DURING CHRISTMASTIME
Golf Collection (Some Holiday) pdf ~ Click on
this 4-page pdf to see and learn about all 18 paintings in the "Golf"collection.
at Inglewood Country Club" ~ The Chaffees, Bill and Jorja Simpson and
me at the Inglewood Country Club clubhouse in Bothell, Washington. (8x10-inch,
- Aviary on Eight ~ R.O.C.C." ~ The
whimsical birdhouse that was once perched on a stump at Royal Oaks Country Club by the
at the foot of the eighth fairway. (8x10-inch, ©2003)
- "Autumn Golfing at 'The Glen'" ~ With
my golfing buddies at Seattle's Glen Acres Country Club. (8x10-inch, ©1995)
- "Celebrating the Season at O.G.C.C." ~ Christmas
card artwork commissioned by Overlake Golf & Country Club in 1994. (8x10-inch, ©2004)
- "CELEBRATING AT THE SEATTLE GOLF CLUB" ~
Wedding scene at this prestigious private club north of Seattle. (8x10-inch,
- "'THE CLASSIC' AT ECHO FALLS GOLF CLUB" ~ Actor Richard
Karn's ("Home Improvement") golfing event at Echo Falls Country Club in Monroe, Washington
benefitting local cancer centers in Seattle and Bellevue. (8x10-inch, ©1995). Click
on What's New.
"'The Classic' at Willow's Run" ~ Richard Karn's third tournament for Fred Hutchinson
and Overlake Hospital at Willow's Run Golf Course in Woodinville. (11x14-inch,
- "COTTAGE CLUBHOUSE AT JEFFERSON PARK" ~ Beloved acclaimed golfer Fred Couples on the putting green in front of the vintage
clubhouse (replaced several years ago with a modern facility) at this municiple Beacon Hill golf
course, Couple's home course as a youngster. (8x10-inch, © 2010) Click
on What's New and More
- "Decorating the Bridge on #18 (The Old Course at Saint Andrews)" ~ Mr.
and Mrs. Claus putting up a Christmas Tree on the bridge on #18 at the
Old Course at St. Andrews. (8x10-inch, ©2002)
- "Hayden Lake Country Club Pro Shop" (Also part of the "Spokane Paintings • Inland NW / North Idaho" Collection) ~ The historic H.L.C.C. Pro Shop with me, my niece, Kelly and my nephew, Michael Barton
in front of the vintage setting. (8x10-inch, ©1997)
- "HISTORIC HAYDEN LAKE C.C. CLUBHOUSE (BOZANTA TAVERN)" ~ ( Also part of the "Spokane Paintings • Inland NW / North Idaho" Collection) ~ Chalet-style stunning clubhouse at Hayden Lake C.C. ~ once a destination at Hayden's Lake's "Little Switzerland" known as the Bozanta Tavern. (9x12-inch, © 2019) Click
on What's New, More
Paintings and Calendar+.
- "Kris Kringle's Golf Getaway (Alta Mesa Golf Club, Mesa, AZ)" ~ Santa taking a holiday after completing his Christmas duties at one of my husband's favorite country club in the desert. (8x10-inch, ©2016)
- "Overlake Golf & Country Club" ~ My
husband and I are about to play golf with my sister and brother-in-law,
Peggy and Jeff Barton at this prestigious private club in Medina, Washington. (8x10-inch, ©2001)
- "PERFECT LABOR DAY MORNING AT R.V.C.C."" Early morning breakfast group on the clubhouse
patio enjoying the day while the lone putter (my husband, Doug) is preparing
his match. The Southern Oregon is the largest match-play tournament in
the United States and is held annually at Rogue Valley Country Club
Oregon. (8x10-inch, ©2000) Click
on What's New.
- "RAIN OR SHINE AT THE CANYON" ~ The Simpson clan of golfers at historic
Indian Canyon Golf Course in Spokane Washington. (8x10-inch, ©1996 Click
on What's New.
- "Simpson's Golf Shop (Carnoustie, Scotland)" ~ Mr.
and Mrs. Claus have joined my husband, Doug, and me for a shopping spree
at this historic colorful golf shop across the street from Carnoustie
Golf Links in Scotland. (8x10-inch, ©2001)
- "Snowy Sentinel at R.O.C.C." ~ Festively dressed snowman
by the grass-covered stone bridge at Royal Oakes Country Club in Vancouver,
Washington. (8x10-inch, ©2000)
It Up at Taylor Creek" ~ The
Chaffees and the Hills with my husband Doug and me in front of Maple Valley's
Taylor Creek Golf Course clubhouse. (8x10-inch, ©1998)
GOLFING SANTAS AND SNOWMEN (IMAGINARY) COLLECTION (FUN FESTIVE SEASONAL GOLF SETTINGS INCLUDING THE CANDY CANE LINKS COLLECTION)
Golfing Santas and Snowmen pdf ~Click
on this 4-page pdf to see and learn about all 20 paintings in the "Santas and Snowmen" collection.
NOTE ~ Actual settings like Saint Andrews. Carnoustie
and several courses in the United States are part of the collection above.
- "Candy Cane Golf Links" ~ (First painting in the "Candy Cane Links" collection) A
festive snowman welcoming golfers to a snow-laden course marked with candy cane
flag staffs. (5x7-inch, ©2009)
- "Carting the Tree to the Candy Canes Links Clubhouse" ~ Second painting in the "Candy Cane Links" collection) ~
Santa has lashed an evergreen to the roof of his golf cart and he's heading
up to the clubhouse to decorate it. (8x10-inch, ©2010)
- "CANDY CANE LINKS CLUBHOUSE" Third painting in the "Candy Cane Links" collection) ~
Gingerbread and H candy clubhouse. (5x7-inch, ©2013) Click
- NEW! "CHRISTMAS TREE ON THE CANDY CANES LINKS CART" (Eighth painting in the "Candy Cane Links" collection) ~
Heading across the 18th fairway to the Candy Cane Links Clubhouse with a tree strapped to the top of the golf cart. (5x7-inch, ©2021) Click
Up To Par" ~
A snowman wishing golfers a Merry Christmas that's "Up To Par." (5x7-inch, ©2011)
- "Festive Fivesome at Candy Cane Links" (Sixth painting in the "Candy Cane Links" collection) ~ Dougie and I with Saint Nick and two snowmen at Christmastime.(8x10-inch, ©2017)
- "Holiday Hazard" ~
Santa's broken through the ice chasing his ball with quite an audience! (8x10-inch, ©2004)
Mrs. Santa cheering on St. Nick as he get his "chimney" hole-in-one
with a gift! (8x10-inch, ©1999)
- "Carting Kris Kringle to the Candy Cane Links Clubhouse" (Seventh painting in the "Candy Cane Links" Collection) ~ Dougie and I (still in my medical boot when this was painted) giving Saint Nick a lift on the back of our cart to the clubhouse.(5x7-inch, ©2004)
- NEW! "Happy 9 Holes with Saint Nick" ~ Doug and I after a 9-hole round of golf with Santa Claus the day after his "long Winter's night." (5x7-inch, ©2020)
- "Plum Pudding Putting Contest" (Fifth painting in the "Candy Cane Links" collection) ~ Golf Competition at the North Pole. (5x7-inch, ©2015)
- "Saint Nick's Stop at the 19th Hole" (Fourth painting in the "Candy Cane Links" collection) ~ Santa stowing his clubs and heading inside to join his merry elves for a warm libation after 18 holes at Candy Cane Links. (5x7-inch, ©2014)
Takes a Holiday" ~ Mr.
and Mrs. Claus out for festive fun on the course. (5x7-inch, ©2003)
- "Santa's Tee Box"~
Santa getting in a little practice for the day after Christmas by hitting
the last of this Christmas balls up to the Christmas tree branches. (5x7-inch, ©2012)
It Santa" ~ Mr. and Mrs.
Claus dressed in plaid "plus-fours" taking their golf cart
out for a spin on the golf course lit with multi-colored Holiday lights.
- "Tee It Up Train"Doug and I riding a whimsical train with Santa and our golf clubs to
a winter golfing destination. (5x7-inch, ©2006).
It Up Tree" ~ Mr. and Mrs. Claus decorating their golf-themed
tree with tees and golf balls. (5x7-inch, ©2007)
Nick on #9" ~ Santa
setting up his putt with some help form a cheery snowman (5x7-inch, ©2008)
FIRE DEPARTMENTS (EVERETT, ARLINGTON AND OTHER FIRE DEPARTMENTS ~ INCLUDING AN IMAGINARY CHRISTMAS SCENE AND A HANDSOME VINTAGE FIREHOUSE)
Fire Departments Collection pdf ~ Click on this
2-page pdf to see and learn about all 8 paintings in the "Fire Departments" collection.
- "RIDING IN THE SALTY SEAS DAYS PARADE" (E.F.D.)" ~ The
Robinsons, Jensen's and friends in a vintage truck in the parade. (8x10-inch,
- "Hard at Work (E.F.D.) ~ Painting created
for E.F.D. used for Emergency Medical Response cards cover art. (16-20-inch,
- "Old Station #1 &The Steamer (E.F.D.") Vintage station
and steam engine for E.F.D. at the turn of the century. (16x20-inch,
- "Old Station #2 ('E.F.D.)" ~ Headquarters building painted in a 1925 setting with vintage trucks. (16-20-inch,
- "OLD STATION #4 (E.F.D.)" ~ Retired station in Everett built by firefighters for the department in
1948, well-known for its stunning flower gardens. (16x20-inch,
- "Fire at the Arlington Shed ~ Large fire burning in the small town of Arlington, Washington.
- "Hose #2 at Christmastime" ~ Imaginary vintage fire station decorated for Christmas created as holiday card art for EMS Chief Mike Lambert.
- "Union Fire Company
#1" ~ Handsome fire station in Unionville, Pennsylvania. (©1993)
SETTINGS IN THE U.S.A. AND BEYOND~ THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST, ALASKA, HAWAII, THE DEEP SOUTH, SOUTHWEST, MIDWEST,
NEW ENGLAND, AND ASSORTED OTHER REGIONS IN THE U.S.A. PLUS SETTINGS IN GREAT BRITAIN AND UZBEKISTAN OF THE FORMER SOVIET UNION
Other Settings Collection pdf ~
Click on this 6-page pdf to see and learn about all 24 paintings in the "Other Settings" collection.
- "Aquila Vista ~ Painting of a lovely home perched on a natural forested hillside overlooking Rogue Valley in Ashland, Oregon. (8x10-inch, ©2016)
- "BEAUTIFUL BELYAR'S CROFT" ~ Painting
of the picturesque hotel where I stayed during my 2002 trip to St. Ives,
artists' colony on the coast of Cornwall in England. (8x10-inch, ©2004)
Backwoods Bathroom" ~ Tongue-in-cheek
painting of traditional outhouse complete with the obligatory moon above
the door. (5x7-inch, ©1996)
- NEW! "BUDDY'S HAPPY HAVEN" Next door neighbors' vacation getaway garden with their little black dog Buddy. (5x7-inch, ©2021) Click
on More Paintings.
- "THE CHILDREN OF TASHKENT (FORMERLY THE U.S.S.R.)" ~ Grade
school children of Tashkent performing a traditional dance for their
American guests. (8x10-inch, ©1988) Click
- "Christmas at Aquila Vista" ~ Adaptation with holiday touches to artwork of a lovely homes perched on a snow dusted hillside overlooking Rogue Valley in Ashland, Oregon. (8x10-inch, ©216)
- "DESERT DELIGHT" ~
of our little vacation home near Phoenix, Arizona. (8x10-inch, ©2008) Click
- "Desert Dream House" ~ A
special 50th birthday gift for my high school friend, Marie Marx Strohm ~
once her desert home in Scottsdale, Arizona. (8x10-inch,
- "DOUG'S DREAM HOUSE" ~ Portrait
of "The Needles" painted as a birthday gift for my
husband when we were dating. (8x10-inch,
- "THE ENGLISH ROSE TEA ROOM" ~ The
lovely authentically English (as is the owner) Tea Room in Carefree,
Arizona. (8x10-inch, ©2007) Click
- "FUN & SUN AT HAYSTACK ROCK" ~ Cannon
Beach shore scene with the extended Ward family. (11x14-inch, ©1999) Click
on What's New and More
- "HISTORIC LITTLE HOLLYWOOD (PARRY LODGE)" ~ Historic New England-style lodge that housed California film stars and crews that came to Kanab, Utah to make Westerns and other films between the 1930s and 1970s. (9x12-inch, ©2019)
Click on Welcome, What's New and More
Paintings. HIGHTLIGHT! This fine art is featured at the top of this page.
- "Karen's Carolina
Cottage" ~ Karen Kotowitz's new home in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- "THE OCTOBER REVOLUTION CELEBRATION PARAPDE (FORMERLY THEU.S.S.R.)" ~ Annual
autumn commemorative parade in Tashkent, Uzbekistan. (8x10-inch, ©1988)
Click on More
Paintings and Biography.
- "OLD OVE ULVESTAD FARM" ~ Family
farmhouse from the turn of the century in Choko, Minnesota. (8x10-inch, ©2009)
Click on More
- THE PEGGY PLACES"
(Also part of the "Puget Sound ~ Seattle" Collection) ~ Wedding gift for my youngest sister Peggy Barton showing all of the
homes that she lived in before she was married and the first one after her wedding. (16x20-inch,
©1972) Click on Commission.
Anchorage" ~ Imaginary
Alaska scene painted for Jack Marshall at Christmastime which included all of
his friends, family and projects that he loved. (8x10-inch,
- "Sam's Hummingbird Garden" ~ A
special gift created for lifelong friends, the Herberts ~ including their dearly departed kittycat Sam. (5x7-inch, ©2019)
- "San Francisco
Sweetheart" ~ One of my early attempts at painting a Victorian
home, this home found in a coffee table book on San Francisco Victorians. (8x10-inch,
- "SCOTT'S PENNSYLVANIA PALACE" ~ Portrait
of the picnicking Scott family in Downington, Pennslyvania. (8x10-inch, ©2008)
on More Paintings.
- Painting in Progress! "Sun & Fun at Saguro Lake, AZ" ~ Portrait
of family making the most of a great day spent on the lake. (8x10-inch, ©2021)
- Painting in Progress! "Vintage Buckhorn Mineral Baths" ~ Portrait
of this historic kitchy spa in Mesa, AZ. (8x10-inch, ©2021)
- "WELCOME WHISTLER WONDERLAND" ~ Doug
and I visiting the Brent and Mark Orrico families at their vacation home
in Whistler, B.C. The original was given to the "matriarch"
of the Orrico family, Phyllis. (8x10-inch, ©2009) Click
on More Paintings.
- "WINTER WEDDING AT WHISTLER" ~ Portrait of Brent and Michele's Saint Patrick Day's wedding. (5x7-inch, ©2017) Click on Bridal and More
OTHER SUBJECTS ~ PORTRAITS OF KIDDOS, PETS, ADULTS, INCLUDING DOUG AND MY WEDDING PARTY, THE VIRGIN MARY AND MORE
Other Subjects Collection pdf ~ Click on the four-page pdf to see and learn about all 20 paintings in the "Other Subjects" collection.
- "The Adventures
of Kristina" ~ Book cover art for a child's book created as a gift
for a friend. (8x10-inch, ©1989)
- "AUSTIN AT PLAY" ~ Birthday
portrait of our grandson Austin Lee. (5x7-inch, ©2010)
Click on Commission.
- "AUTUMN OUTING ~ BRYCE, SPIKE & PUMPKIN" ~ Brother Bob and wife Jan's lifelong pals. (5x7-inch, ©2020)
- "BABY BUNNY ADDISON" ~ Easter
portrait of our granddaughter Addison Lee. (5x7-inch, ©2009) Click
- "BACON, LETTUCE & TOMATO"
~ Painting of good friends who had a jazz trio called "B.L.T." (Bacon,
Lettuce & Tomato) ~ Paul West, Rolf Johnson and Gail Clements Klein.
on More Paintings.
- NEW! "CUTE CACTUS KITTY" ~ New rescue kittycat sharing Joe and Linda Ebner's home in Mesa near Red Mountain. (8x10-inch, ©2022) Click
on Commission and More Paintings.
- "FRIENDLY FURRY FELINES"
sisters, Marilee and Peggy and me lounging on cozy window seats with
~ Zoe-Chloe, Betty-Kitty and K.C. (11x14-inch,
- "Friendly Forest" ~ Christening gift I created of some friendly forest animals (who really shouldn't be so
friendly) ~ painted for my God-son Scot Simpson to blend with the
theme of his bedroom. (8x10-inch,
- "The Happy Haberdashery"
~ 2 chums (one a fluffy dog) in front of a Victorian haberdashery. (8x10-inch,
- "The Jolly January
~ Very early painting of a snow scene with an imaginary country inn. (8x10-inch,
- "Jorja & Bill's Carousel" ~ Sister-in-law Jorja Packard's commission portrait of a whimsical merry-go-round. (8x10-inch, ©1986)
- "Mary Queen of Heaven"
~ Painting depicting the Blessed Mother's coronation in Heaven with four angels at her feet. (5x7-inch, ©2020)
- "Patti with Her Painting, 'The January Day," Early self portrait of me wokring on a painitng. (8X10-inch, ©1986)
- "Precocious Jared Petras" ~ A special milestone birthday gift of my friend Jennifer Jaspers of her cute little toddler son Jared.
for the Stars" ~ Special
baby shower gift for Karen Karila depicting children of many ethnic
backgrounds climbing all over a happy moon with dancing stars
for company. (5x7-inch,
- "THE SPLASH PAD IN SUMMER (MANITO PARK)" (Also part of the "Spokane • Inland Northwest Parks" Collection) ~ Ward cousins Addison and Austin splashing about at Manito Park's Summer play area. (5x7-inch, ©2020) Click
- THE WARD WEDDING PARTY ~ Portrait
of our wedding party, February 2004. (8x10-inch, ©2004) Click
on Bridal and More Paintings.
- "KINDRED SPIRIT KITTIES" ~ My sister Marilee's kitties resting in a bed of tuplips. (5x7-inch © 2017) Click
on More Paintings and Commission.
- "Mikko's Winter Wonderland" ~ My sister Marilee's \little dog in Winter. (5x7-inch © 2017)
- "PEGGY AND JEFF'S POOCHES" ~ Sis Peggy and husband Jeff's two friendly pooches enjoying a fresh snowfall. (5x7-inch © 2017) Click
COLLECTION ~ HOLIDAY ARTWORK IN ADDITION TO
FESTIVE GOLF AND NEIGHBORHOOD SCENES IN OTHER COLLECTIONS
Christmas Collection pdf ~
on this two-page pdf to see and learn about all 6 painting in the "Christmas" collection. NOTE ~ This collection is in addition to the Golfing Santa / Snowmen artwork featured near the top of this page.
- "LET IT SNOW!
Portrait of our five grandkids at Christmas. (5X7-inch,
- "LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!" ~ Art of our five grandkids with husband Doug and me at Christmas. (5X7-inch, ©2019)
on More Paintings and Commission.
- "Peace on Earth at the Stable" ~ Painting
of a nativity scene completed for my parents as a Christmas gift.
- "Puffing by the Post Office" ~ Snowy-themed painting inspired by my youngest brother Bob. (8x10-inch,
- "Toasting my Toes in My Tartan Taffeta" ~
Wearing my Christmas dress and welcoming my sister Marilee, brother Bill
and niece Kelly. (8x10-inch, ©1996)
- "TURKEY WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS" ~ Early painting of our entire Simpson family at Christmas ~ waiting for
that steaming turkey! (8x10-inch, ©1977)
PEN & INK AND PEN, INK & PASTELS ~ NOTE ~ 3 WORKS LISTED WITH DOZENS
IN THE ACTUAL COLLECTION
- "MARGARITAS WITH MO AND DARRELL" ~ The courtyard patio of a pretty vacation home
in Palm Springs, California. (8x10-inch, Pen & Ink, ©2008) Click
- "The Workman's Far West Home" ~ Patio home in Mission Square at Alta Mesa near Phoenix, Arizona (8x10-inch, Pen, Ink & Pastels, ©2015).
- "THE ALLEN'S PLACE AT ALTA MESA" ~ Portrait of John and Pam Allen's home in Alta Mesa near Phoenix. (8x10-inch, Pen & Ink, ©2016) Click
BEST WISHES FOR A CAREFREE, FUN SUMMER!
ABOUT THE ARTWORK OR CONTENT?
iPhone ~ 206.406.1409 (Talk, Text & Voicemail)
PittyPat Studio ~ "AMERICANA" FINE ART ~ Please call or text me with your questions. Thank You!
On the Web ~ PattiSimpsonWard.com
Please Visit my Facebook Page "PattiSimpsonWardArt."