THE PUGET SOUND PAINTINGS "BIG LIST"
EASY NAVIGATION ~ Tips to navigate this page sharing ALL the works in the Puget Sound collection ~ plus highlighting those featured in this FALL INTO WINTER website.
- ALL CAP RED MEDIUM WEIGHT TEXT (i.e. "SKATING SERENADE") identifies paintings and sketches featured throughout this 2022 FALL INTO WINTER website.
Bold Text, e.g. Puget Sound ~ Clicking on the red bold text links
you to the website pages where you'll find the featured artwork.
- "NEW" ~ This word in text and graphic red
bullets highlights works recently finished in 2022 and 2021.
- ENTIRE COLLECTION PDFS ~ Pdfs at the beginning of each section below and on
the Puget Sound page share
images and histories for ALL works contained in that group within the collection.
- Calendars+ ~ When you see Calendar+ in Red
Bold Text in the list below, it identifies paintings featured in NEW 2023 Calendars
SEATTLE ~ UNIQUE SUBJECTS, PRETTY PUBLIC PLACES,, AND "HOME SWEET HOMES" IN THESE NEIGHBORHOODS ~ BALLARD, CAPITOL HILL, LESCHI, MAGNOLIA, PIONEER SQUARE, PORTAGE BAY, QUEEN ANNE, THE UNIVERSITY DISTRICT, WALLINGFORD AND MORE
The Entire Seattle Collection pdf ~ Click on the 3-page pdf to see and learn about all 15 paintings in the "Seattle" collection.
- "AUTUMN AT THE ACADEMY THROUGH THE YEARS" ~
neo-classical school building with three generations of students and
educators. (9x12-inch, ©2010). Click
- "CABIN CRUISER QUEEN OF SEAFAIR" ~
Vintage wooden cabin cruiser among other watercraft at "Seafair" with
the fabulous "Blue Angels" soaring above the waves. (8x10-inch,
- "Diane's Darling" ~ Diane and Bill Pryor's brick Tudor two-story on Magnolia. (8x10-inch,
- "Happy Times at the 303 House" ~
My sister, Marilee's bungalow in the Green Lake neighborhood. (8x10-inch, ©1987)
Little Cottage" ~ Leslie
Ritter and her husband, Steve Hall, in front of their cottage in View Ridge.
- "The Husky House" ~ Margy and Scott Samuelsen's Tudor-style half-timbered two-story cottage on the
of Lake Washington. This couple owns the original fine artwork. (11x14-inch, ©1998)
- "Merrymaking with Mary Beth" ~
Mary Beth Ballantyne's Capitol Hill Federal-style brick 2-story at Christmastime with my sister Marilee, friend Mary and me
for a Holiday dinner. (8x10-inch, ©1994)
- "Merrymaking with Mary Beth's Family" ~ Mary Beth Ballantyne's sons, daughters, in-laws, pets and more arrive for Christmas ~ portrait created for Christmas card art in 1994. (8x10-inch, ©1994).
- "THE PEGGY PLACES" (Also part of the "More Paintings ~ Other Settings" Collection) ~ Wedding gift for my youngest sister Peggy Barton showing all of the
homes that she lived in before she was married and the first one after her wedding. (16x20-inch, ©1972) Click on Commission.
and His Three Purring Pals" ~ Phil Stewart and his friendly kittycats in
front of his vintage home in Ballard. (8x10-inch, ©1993)
- "PIONEER SQUARE PERGOLA" ~ The
beautiful pergola in the center of historic Pioneer Square, restored
once again after being
truck. (8x10-inch, ©2002) Click
- "The Stately Stimson-Green Mansion" ~ Stunnning Tudor-revival residence created by Spokane architect K.K. Cutter using a flipped floorplan of Spokane's Amasa Cambell House. (8x10-inch, ©2002)
- "Visiting Claudia's Cottage" ~
A visit to Claudia Carr's picturesque place in the Magnolia
neighborhood. (9x12-inch, ©1994)
- "Winter at Wallingford Arms" ~ Portrait completed with a bit of poetic license
of a vintage apartment house near Green Lake that was my home in the
1980s. (8x10-inch, ©1987)
- "THE YACHT CLUB AT THE LAKE" ~ Dick and Gail Clements Klein's large cruiser in Summer with the Seattle Yacht Club in the
background. (11x14-inch, ©1996) Click
COMMUNITIES ~ PRETTY PUBLIC PLACES AND "HOME SWEET HOMES" IN THESE NEIGHBORHOODS ~ BELLEVUE, CLYDE HILL, ISSAQUAH, KIRKLAND, LAKE HILLS, MEDINA,
NORTH BEND, REDMOND, SAMMAMISH, SNOHOMISH, SNOQUALMIE & WOODINVILLE
Eastside Collection pdf ~ Click on the 11-page
pdf to see and learn about all 55 paintings in the "Eastside Comunities" collection. NOTE ~ Some views are details of larger works.
Roots in Redmond" ~ Miguel
Llanos, his family and exchange student on front of his home in Redmond.
Done as a wedding gift for the student. (8x10-inch ©2010)
- "Antics at Anderson Park (Adair House) ~
scene at the park with our grandkids Austin and Addison. (8x10-inch ©2011 )
- "Autumn at Highland Park" ~
Dominic Viscardi with his pals in front of his place in Issaquah. (8x10-inch,
- "Autumn at the Columbia Wintery" ~
Doug's brother Tom, wife Holly and me visiting this beautiful Victorian Carpenter's Gothic
winery in Woodinville. (8x10-inch, ©1998)
- "Autumn Afternoon at the McKean'" ~ Jeannie
and Art McKean's home in Clyde Hill with a "black sheep"
in the garden and a University of Washington "Husky" flag on
the side of the garage. (8x10-inch,
- "THE BEAUTIFUL DAY" ~ Stunning contemporary home in Kirkland painted with a Spring theme. (11x14-inch,
- AWARD WINNING! "THE BILL BROWN BUILDING" ~The
brick building built by Redmond's most colorful mayor, William "Bill" Brown
~ painted with a red, white and blue patriotic theme. (8x10-inch, ©2005) Click on What's New.
- "BOWERS OF FLOWERS AT THE BUIOCCHI'S" ~
The entire Buiocchi family at their large green clapboard residence and treehouse in Kirkland. (11x14-inch,
©1999) Click on Commission and Puget
- "Brannen's Beauty" ~ Handsome
two-story contemporary brick Tudor in Bridle Trails.
- "Celebrating at Sacred Heat" ~ The oldest
Roman Catholic building (now a commercial building) in Bellevue. ©2013)
- "Celebrating at the Smith House" ~ This
Christmas artwork was created as a revision of the original painting, "Springtime
at the Smith House" by adding lights, wreaths, a dusting of snow
and a Christmas tree. (8x10-inch, ©2003)
- "Doug's Digs on the Plateau" ~ A Christmas gift portrait of my husband Doug with his kids Matt, Kevin and Leah on a Winter day ~ painted in the early days of our courtship. (8x10-inch,
- "Exploring Snoqualmie Falls" ~
Scampering over the rocks with my husband, Doug, at this breathtaking
- "Flying Kites at the Clise Mansion" ~ Youngsters
flying kites on the lawn in front of the historic Clise Mansion in Marymoor
- "Gathering at the Happy Valley Grange" ~ Artists
and fine crafters arriving with their goods at the historic Happy Valley Grange
Art Fest in Redmond (8x10-inch, ©2009)
- "Gingerbread Boys at the Bill Brown Bungalow" ~
Redmond's longest running mayor's home re-opened as a bakery in Winter.
(8x10-inch, ©2013) Click on
- "Heyday at the Hollywood Schoolhouse" ~
Revised artwork of original painting of landmark schoolhouse built in
1912 with lumber donated by Frederick Stimson. When I reworked this,
building had just added a couple wineries
in its cellar.
- "HISTORIC HERITAGE HALL"~ Beautiful Kirkland building painted with an Independence Day theme.
(8x10-inch, ©2015) Click on Puget
Sound. HIGHLIGHT! ~ This fine art is featured at the top of this page.
- "Historic Winters' House" ~ The
beautifully mission-style structure once part of the Eastside
Center ~ demolished for a light rail system. (8x10-inch,
- "Holland House in Bloom" ~ Family residence of my gal pal Penny Carleton in Lake Hills ~ painted
with a garden theme. (8x10-inch,
- "A House for All Seasons" ~ Portrait
of a beautiful authentically Pacific Northwest-style home on the shores
of Lake Washington. (8x10-inch, ©2007)
- "John & Dawn's Special Day" ~ Reworking
of "Springtime at the Shumway Mansion" to create a wedding portrait for
a 50th birthday gift for Dawn. (8x10-inch, ©2009)
- "Kleeman's Country Picnic" ~ Keri
and Gary Kleeman's annual Labor Day picnic at their lodge-style home in Redmond. (©2000)
- "The Liepins' Spring Garden Gazebo" ~ Zeke
and Jessica Liepins enchanting back yard gazebo. (8x10-inch,
- "MAKING SHORTCAKE AT THE MCDOWELL HOUSE" ~ The
beautifully restored McDowell House at Wilburton painted with a Strawberry
Festival theme. (8x10-inch, ©2005) Click on Puget
- "Mattson Place at Perrigo Plat" ~ Autthenic Craftsman in Redmond's oldest residential neighborhood done with a patioric theme. (8x10-inch, ©2013)
- "Medina Neighborhood Market" ~ When I painted this, the little local neighborhood store was closed, awaiting
a restoration that has since been very nicely completed. (8x10-inch,
- AWARD WINNING! "MEETING AT THE MARKET" ~ Portrait
of a Summer day at the farmers' market in Redmond, WA. (8x10-inch, ©2009) Click on What's New.
- "MERRYMAKING AT THE MEDINA FERRY DOCK" ~ My husband,
Doug, niece Kelly and nephew Michael are pictured heading down to the
of Lake Washington for a picnic. This building had a second story added and is now serving the community of Medina as its City Hall.
- "Mount Si Marvel" ~ Aubrey and Cody Lane in front of their parent's lodge-style home in North
Bend. (11x14-inch, ©2001)
- "Our Place on the Plateau" ~ My
husband and I pictured in front of what was once our home in Sammamish.
- "Phyllis Lakeside Brick Beauty" ~ Phyllis
Orrico and her family at her cottage, once located on the shores
of Cozy Cove on Lake Washington ~ since barged to a shortline setting near Three Tree Point in Tacoma. (8x10-inch,
- "PLANTING PETUNIAS AT THE PETER KIRK BUILDING" ~ Historic building that is home to the Kirkland Arts Center ~ celebrating
a gardening theme. (8x10-inch, ©2007) Click on Puget
- "RING AROUND THE MARYMOOR WINDMILL" ~
Youngsters celebrating May Day by dancing around the Marymoor Park windmill.
- "Schwinns at the Sears Building" ~ Unique
triangle-shaped building in Kirkland's Picadilly District with shops below and
a residence above. (8x10-inch, ©2013)
Kirkland Castle" ~ The
Brian and Christine Scott family pictured in front of their pretty 2-story in The Enclave
neighborhood in Kirkland. (8x10-inch,
- "SIGHTSEEING AT THE SNOQUALMIE DEPOT" ~ Niece Brooklynn and nephew Mark in front of the Victorian railway
depot. (8x10-inch, ©1998). Click on Puget
- "Spring at the Old Redmond Schoolhouse" ~ Folks gathering for a Redmond
Historical Society general
meeting on a Saturday morning in spring. (8x10-inch, ©2011)
- "Springtime at the Saldarinis" ~ Green-thumbed wizard" Pat
Saldarini with her husband Chuck at their lovely home in Kirkland.
- "Springtime at the Shumway Mansion" ~ Beautifully renovated Shumway Mansion on the hill overlooking Juanita
Bay in Kirkland, painted with a spring floral theme. (8x10-inch, ©2005)
- "Springtime at The Smith House" ~
The Smith family home which is a faithful reproduction of a Connecticut
- "SPRINGTIME COMES TO SIMPSON STREET" ~ Revised
artwork of a large painting honoring
homes I've lived in and loved including the one in the lower left hand
corner in Sammamish. (16x20-inch, ©2016) Click
- "Springtime Comes to Simpson Street (Detail of the Sammamish House)" ~ Revised
artwork showing our Sammamish home detail in the lower left corner of a large painting honoring
homes I've lived in and loved. (16x20-inch, ©2016) ©2002)
- "THE STARRY WEDDING NIGHT" ~ Altered
print of "The Beautiful Day" with the theme of the couple's
New Year's Eve wedding. (11x14-inch,
- "Skeckart's Sunshiny Morning" ~ Grace and Jim Steckart's lovely Kirkland home. (11x14-inch,
- "Steckart's Holiday House" ~ Grace
and Jim Steckart's home painted with a Holiday theme for Christmas
card art. (11x14-inch,
- "THE STMSON-LANE HOUSE AT STE. MICHELLE" ~ The
Stimson family Summer home on the grounds of the winery.
(8x10-inch, ©2002) Click on Puget
- "The Stone House" ~ Painting
of a uniquely designed brick and river rock cottage with a rich, bawdy
history, built in 1914 and located in the heart of Redmond. (8x10-inch,
- "Summertime at Ste. Michelle" ~
The Wards in
front of this famous French chateau-styled winery in Woodinville. (8x10-inch,
- "Sunset at the Salish Lodge & Spa" ~ I am pictured
with my husband, Doug, and Robin and Kent Westbrook arriving in the
late afternoon at this romantic lodge for a sumptuous dinner.
- "Tartan Trim at the Tollefson's" ~ Holiday-themed re-working of "Tulips at the Tollefsons" below,
embellished with snow, Christmas lights, the doggies ~ and of course, a Christmas Tree!
- "Tulips at the Tollefson's" ~ The
Tollefson girls, Thea and Clara, seated on the railing of their house
Yarrow Bay. (8x10-inch,
- "Walking Dogs at the Judge White House" ~
The Judge White House, also once known as the Redmond Hotel. (8x10-inch,
- "WEDDING AT THE WOODSIDE HOUSE"" ~ Marriage celebration at what once operated as Carolyn Miglino's
Rosetree Cottage Boutique in Redmond, WA. (8x10-inch, ©2005) Click on Puget
- "Winter at Wutherwood" ~ A couple's pretty property in Sammamish, painted with aHoliday theme and
featuring their family of pets. (8x10-inch, ©2009)
PUGET SOUND ~ PRETTY PUBLIC PLACES, HISTORIC SETTINGS AND "HOME SWEET HOMES" IN THESE COMMUNITIES ~ ANACORTES, BOTHELL, EDMONDS, EVERETT, KENMORE, LA CONNER, LAKE ROESIGNER, LAKE STEVENS, MONROE, MOUNT VERNON AND MORE
North Puget Sound Collection pdf ~ Click on the 2-page
pdf to see and learn about all 12 paintings in the "North Puget Sound" collection. NOTE ~ Some views are details of larger works.
- "Autumn Afternoon at Anacortes" ~ Friends
gathering for Thanksgiving in front of a pretty blue Victorian in Anacortes.
(8x10-inchm © 1994 )
- "Autumn Afternoon at the Artistree" ~ Portrait
of the gallery where I have an ongoing show ~ my husband and me pictured
with the owners, Bob, Wendy and Robin James. (8x10-inch, ©1999).
- "CRUISING LA CONNER IN JUSTATUG" ~ The
summer residence of the couple who commissioned this piece. (8x10-inchm © 2009) Click on Puget
- "Darling Dinosaur Trick or Treating" ~ The Westbrook family in Edmonds at Halloween. (8x10-inch, ©1984)
Happy House & Ray's Roost" ~ Heidi
Bressler and her family entertaining her workmates at her pretty home
in Monroe, Washington. (8x10-inch, ©2005)
- NEW! "HAPPY HIDEAWAY ON CAT WHISKER LANE" ~ Milestone birthday portrait of my sister Marilee and her sweetheart Ron's Kenmore cottage deck and garden in Spring and Summer. (8x10-inch, ©2022) Click on What's New and Puget
- "Lambert's Pretty
Place" ~ First home of Greg and Jenifer Lambert in Everett done as a special
gift for the young couple (8x10-inch, ©1993)
- "Lolligaging at Lake Rosesigner" ~ The Lane family at their vacation home on Lake
Roesigner. (8x10-inch, ©1994)
- "Making Merry in Monroe" ~ Heidi Bressler's cottage with the staff of the Redmond boutique Maggie Rhodes
for afternoon tea. (8x10-inch, ©2005)
- ~ "Star Creek Ranch" ~ John Tanaka, his sweetheart Mary Anne Schmidt, and "Knight," their
Clydesdale at their ranch in Lake Stevens. (8x10-inch,
- "Taking White Bear Out for a Sail" ~ Lynn
Wildblood, Cathy Davis and me reading to head out for a sail on Lynn's 'White Bear' sailboat. (8x10-inch,
- "Touring the Tulip Fields (Detail)" ~ The
picturesque windmill at the Roozengaarde Gardens and Gift Shop complex
in Mt. Vernon. Pictured enjoying the day with my mother Sally Simpson and dear friend, Robin Westbrook. (Image used courtesy of Washington Bulb
Company, Inc. Roozengaarde.) (8x10-inch, ©2002).
SNOHOMISH ~ PRETTY PUBLIC PLACES, AND "HOME SWEET HOMES" IN THIS REMARKABLE COMMUNITY KNOWN FOR ITS HISTORIC DISTRICT LOADED WITH BUNGALOWS, CRAFTSMAN COTTAGES, FOURSQUARES AND VICTORIANS ~ PLUS HOME CONVERTED FRM A CATHOLIC CHURCH
Snohomish Collection pdf ~ Click on this 6-page pdf
to see and learn about all 27 paintings in the "Snohomish" collection.
- "BLUE BIRDHOUSE B & B" ~ Snohomish
Victorian, breakfast on the verandah of this birdhouse themed B&B.
(8x10-inch, ©2003) Click on Puget
- "Blackman House Beauty" ~
Old Blackman House and home of the Snohomish Historical Society Museum
- "Brick Bungalow Beauty" ~
Sweet yellow clapboard and brick Craftsman. (8x10-inch, ©2010)
- "Cozy Cabbage Patch" ~ In
front of the beloved restaurant in the antique shopping district with
my girlfriends. (8x10-inch, ©2010).
- "Cozy Cottage on the Corner" ~ My
friend Penny O'Connell's pretty two-story cottage and gardens she shared with
her husband Bill and their kitty-cat. (8x10-inch, ©2011)
Castle School" ~ Portrait
of our son, Matt, and daughter-in-law, Heidi, with our granddaughter,
Addison Lee, on her first day of school. (8x10-inch, ©2008)
- "Fine Fall Foursquare (Iverson House) ~ Beautiful Foursquare painted with an Autumntheme.
- "Fresh Flowers at the Wershing House" ~ Pretty green two-story with my sisters planting tulips. (8x10-inch, ©2009)
- "The Gardens at Mrs. Goff's" ~ Pretty bungalow surrounded by gardens, once owned by the town's
music teacher. (8x10-inch, ©2012)
- "Hippity-Hoppin' at the Hill House" ~ The
buttery yellow historic cottage painted with an Easter theme. (8x10-inch, ©2009).
- "Happy Holidays at the Holland House" ~ Snohomish Victorian painted scarlet with a Christmas theme and
featuring the Holland family. (8x10-inch, ©1995)
- "Handsome Hansen House" ~ Autumn-themed three story historic beauty. (8x10-inch, ©2009) C
- "Happy Holiday House (Harmon House)" ~ The Harmon House painted deep forest green this time and filled with the Simpson family
celebrating Christmas. (8x10-inch, ©2003)
- "INDEPENDENCE INN (MATT ALBERT HOUSE)"Independence Inn ~ Snohomish
Victorian featuring the Ward family ~ done with a 4th of July theme.
(8x10-inch, ©2008). Click on Puget
- 'Knitting Club at the McKee House" ~
Distinctive Foursquare-style two story with unique diamond-shaped trim
on the second story. (8x10-inch, ©2013).
- "Making Snowmen at the Mark's House" ~ Pretty Arts & Crafts-style home embellish with brick and basaltic rockwork.
- "Merrymaking at Saint Michael's" ~ Roman
Catholic Church that was converted into a very unique residence.
- "Piping Hot Pies at the Clemons' House' ~
Beautifull two-story home with a handsome brick porch and steps finished
with a baking theme. (8x10-inch,
- "Pretty Parsonage in May (Methodist Parsonage)" ~ The
historic old Methodist Parsonage, now the "Pillows & Platters
painted with a May Day theme. (8x10-inch)
- "Pretty Purple Palace" ~ The
historic Allen House honoring Valentine's Day. (8x10-inch, ©2009)
- "Pussycats & Pumpkins (Jordan House) "The
historic Jordan House featuring our kitties, Andy and Sophie, perched
on the fence. (8x10-inch, ©2009)
- "Quilting Bee at the Buttercup Cottage" ~
A modest, yet pretty clapboard cottage painted yellow with periwinkle and
- "Spooky Stevens House" ~ The Stevens historic home painted with a Halloween motif. (8x10-inch, ©2012)
- "Snohomish Silver Lining Inn" ~ Pretty daisy yellow Victorian with a rainy day theme featuring my husband and me. (8x10-inch, ©2003)
- "STARS & STRIPES IN SNOHOMISH" ~ Pretty
two-story painted with a patriotic theme. (8x10-inch, ©2010) Click on What's New.
- "Sunflowers in Snohomish (Blackman House)" ~ Celebrating
brilliant sunflowers on a sunny Autumn day with my husband, Doug. (8x10-inch, ©2008)
- "Treehouse Treaure at Tea Time (Vestal House)" ~
Arriving for a visit and afternoon tea at this pretty Victoria with a matching treehouse. (8x10-inch, ©2011)
SOUTHERN AND WESTERN PUGET SOUND ~ PRETTY PUBLIC PLACES, HISTORIC SETTINGS AND "HOME SWEET HOMES" IN THESE COMMUNITIES ~ BREMERTON, LAKEWOOD, NISQUALLY, NORMANDY PARK, OLYMPIA , PORT ORCHARD, SEAHURST AND MORE
South and West Puget Sound Collection pdf ~ Click on
this 3-page pdf to see and learn about all 12 paintings in the "South and West Puget Sound" collection.
- "THE BAY HOUSE" ~ Three generations of the Evans family picnicking at their home
near Nisqually overlooking Puget Sound ~ the last gathering before the sale of the beach cottage. (8x10-inch, ©2005) Click on Commission and What's New.
- "Bill, Jorja &
The Duchess at Christmas" ~ Bill and Jorja Simpson at their first
home in Bremerton with their cat. (8x10-inch, ©1987)
- "Bill and Jorja's Christmas Cat" ~ This
was a reworking of the original piece completed in 1992. Their big cat,
Mitten, (known as "The
she was such an aloof kitty ) is seated in the window of Bill and Jorja
Simpson's vintage brick beauty in Bremerton. (8x10-inch, ©2010)
- "The Charming 'Church' House" ~ My
brother, John's unique home with his children, Thomas, Stephanie, and
dog, Tugger, on the front lawn. (8x10-inch, ©1998)
- "ENCHANTING ENGLISH THORNEWOOD CASTLE" ~
Chester Thorne's beautiful English country home revered
as one of Kirtland Cutter's finest achievements. (8x10-inch, ©2014) Click on Puget
Sound, Calendars+ and Bridal.
- "GARY & CHARLIE'S WEDDING" ~ Painted
with their Summer wedding as the theme, this artwork celebrates the new
Mr. and Mrs. Gary and "Charlie" Aleshire with friends
at their home in Lakewood. (8x10-inch, ©1995) Click
- "John's Place
in Port Orchard" ~
My brother, John's first home in Port Orchard, painted as a special
Christmas gift in 1977. (8x10-inch, ©1987)
- "HAPPY HOLIDAYS AT THE STATE CAPITOL" ~
Christmas carolers of many different ethnic background singing their hearts
out at the Capitol Building in Olympia. (8x10-inch,
©1999) Click on Biography.
- "THE HOUSE IN THE PARK" ~ Commission
piece painted for Merri Berg of her childhood home. (8x10-inch, ©2006) Click
- "Mrs. Tenent's
Tiny Cottage" ~
Cottage owned by Skylar Tenent's mother. Artwork completed as a Christmas
gift for her with her son pictured in front arriving with flowers. (8x10-inch, ©1984)
Shiny New Toy" ~ Gary
Coy and his vintage rebuilt 1958 Mercedes Benz. (8x10-inch, ©1995)
- "Stan Forman's House at Seahurst" ~ Stan
Forman and his kitty, Squeak, in front of his home at Seahurst.
TOWNSEND ~ PRETTY PUBLIC PLACES, HISTORIC SETTINGS AND "HOME SWEET HOMES" IN THIS SEASIDE COMMUNITY WITH AN AVID HISTORIC DISTRICT FILLED WITH BUNGALOWS, CRAFTSMAN COTTAGES, FOURSQUARES, SALT-BOXES, VICTORIANS AND MORE
Port Townsend Collection pdf ~ Click
on this 4-page pdf to see and learn about all 18 paintings in the "Port Townsend" collection.
Pickin' at the Peach House"
~ One of my very first paintings featuring artwork of the same peach house
I've painted twice, "Puttering at the Peach House" 20 years late. (8x10-inch,
- "Blue House B&B (J.B. Hogg House)" ~
J.B. Hogg House posing as a cozy B&B in Winter. (8x10-inch, ©1986)
- "Cozy Consulate B&B (Frank Hastings House)" ~ The
Frank Hastings House, also known as the "German Consulate." (8x10-inch,
- "Decorating the G.W. Downs House" ~
The beautiful George W. Downs Victorian painted with a Holiday theme.
- "Gleason Green Goddess" ~ The
Dr. Gleason House, finished with a seaside, Summer barbecue motif. (8x10-inch, ©2006)
- "HAPPY TIMES AT THE ROBERT C. HILL HOUSE" " ~ Picnicking
with family and friends on the lawn of the Robert C. Hill House. (8x10-inch, ©2006) Click on What's New.
- "Harvest Celebration at the Hogg House" ~
The J.B. Hogg House with a Thanksgiving theme. (8x10-inch,
- "MANRESSA CASTLE IN MAY"~
Beautiful castle based on those in the Rhine surrounded lush, colorful gardens.
(8x10-inch, ©2010). Click
- "MARRIAGE AT THE STARRETT MANSION" ~ The
historic Starrett Mansion painted with a bridal theme. (8x10-inch, ©200 3) Click
- "The Pink Palace (George Bathrop House)" ~
A lazy afternoon in front of this confection of a pink Victorian. (11x14-inch,
- "Pretty in Pink" ~ The George Barthrop House painted pink showing Jennifer Jasper and her
friend, Mary Anne. (8x10-inch,
- "Pulling on Kite Strings at the L.H. Pontius House" ~ The
L.H. Pontius House on Lincoln painted with a blustery March theme of
- "Pussycat Palace" ~ Second
painting of the George Barthrope House, this one starring my two kittiewinks
lounging in the foreground ~ Andy
and Sophie. (8x10-inch, ©2005).
- "PUTTERING AT THE PEACH HOUSE" ~
Scene of my husband Doug and me, puttering around the yard of this
pink house. (8x10-inch, ©2006) Click
- "Seagull Serenade" ~ The Captain Winfield S. Mann House with a springtime gardening theme
pals. (8x10-inch, ©1999)
- "Skating Serenade" ~ Large Winter skating scene in this charming seaport commuity.
The Captain Winfield S. Mann House with a springtime gardening theme
pals. (8x10-inch, ©1999)
- "Wacky Witches Ball" ~
Enter this Mansard-roofed Victorian beauty at "Your Own Risk." It's
a wacky celebration of All Hallowed Eve! (8x10-inch, ©2004)
- "Wylie House Autumn Welcome" ~ Raking leaves in front of the Henry Wylie House in Autumn. (8x10-inch, ©2006)
ISLANDS IN THE PUGET SOUND ~ PRETTY PUBLIC PLACES, HISTORIC SETTINGS AND "HOME SWEET HOMES" IN THESE PUGET SOUND ISLANDS ~ BAINBRIDGE, VASHON, WHIDBEY AND THE SAN JUANS ~ INCLUDING NEARLY A DOZEN SCENES OF ROCHE HARBOR
Islands Collection pdf ~ Click
on this 4-page pdf to see and learn about all 17 paintings in the "Islands" collection.
- "AFTERNOON AT AFTERGLOW VISTA" ~
The peaceful McMillin family mausoleum a short hike from the center of
Harbor. (8x10-inch, ©2004) Click
- "DALLYING ON THE DECK AT ROCHE" ~ Independence Day celebration on the deck
of the Madrona Restaurant. (8x10-inch, ©2004) Click on Puget
- "Fairy Tale Trick or Treating" ~
Donna Fale-Larson's home on Vashon Island, painted with a Halloween party
theme and featuring merrymakers
in fairy tale character costumes.
- "Flying Kites at Lopez Island" ~
Revised painting of kite flying scene at the Edenwild Inn
at Lopez Island, once owned by actor
- "Hotel de Haro" ~ Famous
Hotel de Haro at Roche with a guest list that includes President Teddy
Roosevelt and actor, John Wayne. (8x10-inch, ©2000).
- "MORNING WALK AT ROCHE" ~
Lime Kiln Cafe building featuring Kelly Barton, Aubrey Lane and me.
(8x10-inch, ©2000).Click on Puget
- "The Old Schoolhouse at Roche" ~ Now
available for rent by vacationers at the resort, this charming structure
once functioned as the town's schoolhouse for the children of McMillin's
workforce. Painted with a vintage motif.
- "OUR LADY OF GOOD VOYAGE" Chapel
at Roche Harbor with my wedding party in the front. (8x10-inch,
- "Paul's Place at Roche" ~
John McMillin's son housed his family here when he was managing the lime
cement business for his father.
- "Roaring Fire at Roche" ~ Christmas scene with carolers (including Doug and me), the Westbrooks
Naeseths in front of the massive double fireplaces. (8x10-inch, ©2012)
- "Roche Harbor Reverie" ~ The Madrona
Restaurant at Roche Harbor with the Orrico family, Doug and me. (8x10-inch,
©2000) Click on Puget
- "ROLLLICKING FUN AT ROCHE" ~ Kid's
games at Roche Harbor Resort & Marina on
Independence Day. (8x10-inch, ©2003) Click on What's New.
- "SCOTT'S DREAM DAY AT DEER HARBOR" ~ A picturesque setting for the Scott's Orcas Island wedding at Deer
(8x10-inch, ©2008) Click
- "S'MORES & SPARKLERS ON PUGET SOUND" ~ Family
fun at Whidbey Island on Independence Day. (9x12-inch, ©2011) Click on What's New.
- "Springtime Getaway at
Lopez Island" ~ Darrelll and Judy Jensen's vacation home on Lopez Island.
- "Today, Two Morrows and Always" ~ Wedding setting celebrating the wedding of Kelly and Adam Morrow on Lopez
- "U.S. CUSTOMS HOUSE ON THE DOCK" ~
Picturesque Roche Harbor U.S. Customs House decorated for Independence
with agents in the foreground. (8x10-inch, ©2004) Click on What's New.
PEN & INK AND PEN, INK & PASTEL DRAWINGS (NOTE ~ SEVEN RECENT WORKS LISTED ~ DOZENS
IN THE ACTUAL COLLECTION)
1 PEN & INK AND 5 PEN,
INK & PASTELS
- "AUTUMN MORNING ON MARKET STREET" ~ Rendition
of the historic Sears Bank Building in Kirkland across from the Kirkland
Arts center. (8x10-inch, ©2008) Click
- "BAROKAS, MARTIN & TOMLINSON IN AUTUMN" ~ Three-story
law office building on Capitol Hill sketched with an Autumn theme. (8x10-inch, ©2009) Click
- "BAROKAS, MARTIN & TOMLINSON IN SPRINGTIME" ~ The
same office building created with a Spring floral theme. (8x10-inch, ©2009) Click
Ravenna Cottage" ~ Pretty
bungalow in Seattle's Ravenna neighborhood. (8x10-inch, ©2009)
- "BRAUER BUTTERCUP BEAUTY" ~ Pretty
yellow clapboard two-story residence near Lake City, Seattle. (8x10-inch, ©2012) Click
- "SAN JUANS IN STYLE" ~ Large
pleasure craft at anchor in the San Juans. (8x10-inch, ©2006) Click
- "KAREN & KATIE'S GORGEOUS GARDENS" ~ A
portrait of a shingled beauty surrounded by stunning gardens designed
by my friend Karen Tollefson with help from her daughter Katie.
(8x10-inch, ©2010) Click
BEST WISHES FOR LOTS OF MERRY MEMORIES THESE SEASONS!
ABOUT THE ARTWORK OR CONTENT?
iPhone ~ 206.406.1409 (Talk, Text & Voicemail)
PittyPat Studio ~ "AMERICANA" FINE ART ~ Please call or text me with your questions. Thank You!
On the Web ~ PattiSimpsonWard.com
Please Visit my Facebook Page "PattiSimpsonWardArt."